Navigating Together, Guided by Our Terms.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Wrangler Surgical Instruments! These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website and the purchase of products and services from our site. By accessing this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our website.
Use of the Website
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By utilizing this site and consenting to these agreements, you address and warrant that you are somewhere around 18 years old.
- You are granted a limited license to access and use this website for personal use. You may not download or modify any portion of the website without our express written consent.
Products and Services
- Wrangler Surgical Instruments offers a variety of surgical instruments and related services on this website.
- Pricing and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
Orders and Payment
- When you place an order on our website, you agree to provide accurate and complete information for the purchase.
- We accept payments through various methods including credit cards, PayPal, and other secure payment gateways.
- Orders are not confirmed until payment is processed and verified. We reserve the right to cancel any order if payment is not received within a reasonable timeframe.
Shipping and Delivery
- We will make every effort to ship your order within the specified time frame. However, we are not responsible for any delays caused by shipping carriers or other factors beyond our control.
- Shipping costs and delivery times are provided at the time of checkout and may vary based on your location.
Returns and Refunds
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of the delivery date for a full refund or exchange.
- Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. We reserve the right to refuse refunds for items that are not in this condition.
All content, trademarks, and other intellectual property on this website are the property of Wrangler Surgical Instruments or its licensors. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from this website without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
Wrangler Surgical Instruments shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your use or inability to use this website.